Friday, August 24, 2012

ways of THANK YOU

Page 1 of 1 2/18/08
67 ways to say “thank you”

Great job!     Nice work!     Way to go!     I applaud you.
I couldn’t have done it without you.     You’re the best!
WOW!     You’re fantastic!     You rock!
You’re on top of things!     I’m truly grateful!     Super job!
You’re a winner!     You’re a joy to work with.     I’m impressed!
Sensational!     No one holds a candle to you.
Bravo!     Great work!     You are spectacular!     Hip! Hip! Hooray!
You are incredible!     Well done!     YOU ARE TERRIFIC!
Excellent!     A+ Job!     Hurray for you!     You are a team player!
You make me look good!     High five!     I’m proud of you!
You are fun to work with!     That’s a great idea!
You’re doing a super job!     Kudos!
lÉâËÜx t zÜxtà xåtÅÑÄx yÉÜ Éà{xÜá4     You’re super!
The time you put in really shows!
You are unstoppable!     I appreciate your work.
I appreciate you.     Superb!     Phenomenal!
I enjoy working with you!     You’re on target.
Your contribution is important.     Outstanding!
Congratulations!     Remarkable job!
You are so creative.     Right on!     A-OK!     You’re a treasure!
Awesome!     You made my day!     Dynamite!
You are truly appreciated.     Good job!     You’re a real trooper!
Fantastic!     You make my job so much easier.
Exceptional performance!     Amazing!     What a great imagination!
BINGO!     Good thinking!     You are an important member of the
team.
Smile, smile, smile!
Remember, a smile is worth a thousand words!
www.performanceSolutions.nc.gov/motivationInitiatives/RewardsandRecognition/ACultureofReco
gnition/67WaystoSayThankYou.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment